Retargeting, also called remarketing, is a powerful and cost effective way to convert window shoppers into buyers. For most websites, only about 2% of users convert or take the desired action on the first visit or touchpoint before leaving your site. Retargeting is a great way to bring back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of the visitors who come to your website, and then displaying your personalized, retargeting ads to those visitors across the web as they browse and visit other websites online. A large portion of the time, many non-converting visitors don’t leave because they had no interest in what you were offering. It’s more that these people get distracted, want to check out what the competition can offer or sometimes they were just curious.
Find your best customers, engage them with the perfect ad, and meet your business goals. Vab Media helps you build ad campaigns that increase sales and grow your customer base.
We drive growth for our clients using paid social, and paid search campaigns, using a unique blend of data and automation tools.
Book a free appointment with an Ads expert to get support crafting your media strategy.
With a multidisciplinary skillset across our in house design team, we have the ability to tackle design projects ranging from logo design to social content to full site rebrands and paid ad campaign creative graphics. Our focus is creating relevant content that influences a digitally-centric world. 70% of campaign performance is driven by creative. That’s why we bring a creative lens to everything we do.
From Facebook & Google Ads to custom landing pages, we help you discover the highest return on investment you’ve ever had.
This will trigger your ad to show other various places within the 2 million sites inside of Google’s display network (reaches 90% of Internet users worldwide, across millions of websites, news pages, blogs, and Google sites like Gmail and YouTube) or across social media sites such as Facebook, and Instagram.
When we say we are driven by performance, we mean it: we continuously test creative and tactics to make sure that we’re deploying the perfect assets to get the results that mean the most to your business.
Retargeting can be effective for consumer products, B2B companies and other markets with longer sales’ cycles. Retargeting can help generate greater online sales by keeping your brand front and center and bringing “window shoppers” back, when they have made up their mind to finally buy. Each time a potential customer views your retargeted ads, your brand is gaining more traction and recognition. The increased conversions and high click-through rates, which are typical with running retargeting campaigns, underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure. Just like other types of paid search advertising, you bid to have your ad shown and displayed to them,
Our sophisticated content targeting and rich imagery create tailored and relevant ads. While text ads sell with words, and display ads sell with pictures, rich media ads offer more ways to involve an audience with an ad. The ad can expand, float, etc.
You can access aggregated metrics on your audience’s behavior, including number of expansions, multiple exits, and video completions to get granular data on the success of your campaign. No matter how you want to engage with your audience, we provide interactive content through video, audio, and other elements that elicit strong user responses.
The Google Display Network is massive and retargeting through Google is an incredible way to stay top of your visitor’s mind. Google allows you to tailor your remarketing ads based on the specific products and pages a user viewed during their visit to your site. As a result, you can design tailored ads that target specific audiences and demographics to increase your conversions
For eCommerce dynamic retargeting allows you to create a single, easy-to-update product inventory feed that places retargeting ads based on the exact products your users have viewed. As a result, rather than showing a duplicate or generic remarketing ad for your business, the user will see a product ad for specific items they’ve already looked at—automatically!
Facebook has about 1.5 billion users. Twitter has almost 200 million users. Chances are, you can find a lot of your non-converted traffic on one of these networks. With social retargeting, your ads show up on the social network feeds of previous visitors to your site. This combines the benefits of remarketing and audience segmentation with the flexible, personalized ad messaging offered by social advertising.
Croissant Coworking knew they needed a partner that could align their digital marketing efforts with their business objectives and drive new monthly subscription trial signup leads