Ready to jump into the conversation and
Run an effective social media marketing campaign?
We are a trusted social media marketing agency experienced in crafting strategic plans and training that will help your business and brand reach new customers.
Why, if you have a website, would you need to set up profiles or pages on social networks? One reason, because even the most established companies don’t have all their clients visiting their website every day. Using social networks to find customers is a cost-effective way to market your products and build your brand. Browse through our social media case studies here. Social media is a vehicle to establish long-term relationships with targeted audiences, build brand awareness, and drive a powerful, two-way dialogue that delivers real value to both brand and customer. Establishing the right content for each stage of the customer journey is the core of our approach to social. Our goal is to create a sustainable engine to scale relationships and measurable results.
Another reason, social networks get more traffic than Google. Also, search engines have started including relevant videos in its natural search engine results as a way to give searchers a variety of results.
Social media has helped many small and large companies leverage their products and services. Why is using Facebook and Twitter for business becoming more important every day? Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and linkedin are the top six networks in which many of your prospective customers visit many times per day. This is true for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer businesses.
Are you making your presence known? As a new or start-up business, you should think about developing a strategy that will help establish your online presence, build recognition for your brand, establish credibility among others within your field.
What is being said about you? If you’re an established business, use social media to
- Remedy customer complaints faster.
- Improve your products/services based on customer feedback.
- Leverage organic marketing.
If you’re a non-profit, use social media to raise awareness of your cause. Get other people interested in your cause and encourage them to take action.
How can you make others more aware of your business? How can you get people to talk about your brand?
Our Social Media Marketing Game Plan
There is never a clear-cut path to social media success; nor is there a shortcut. We’ll provide you with a guide through the social media maze that is as unique in its approach as your brand is to your industry.
We Leverage Social Media to Engage Your Audience and Increase Sales
Social media campaigns can improve your visibility on search engines like Google while enhancing your brand, selling your products, driving traffic to your website, and helping you serve both new and current customers.
Our Approach: Our social media team is one of operational agility and unparalleled tech expertise – we understand social media, how it relates to your customers’ lives and how you can best utilize the channel to meet your overall marketing objectives
Social Networking: It’s the new way to acquire leads, build a fan base, and raise awareness of your brand’s products and services. It involves using some established social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and linkedin. However, new social networks are being set up more frequently these days as well. Are you connected to the right people on linkedin? What about Facebook? How can you leverage new social networks to reach the right audiences? We’re masters at finding the right connections and developing strategies that will enhance your marketing strategy.
Influencer Marketing : To increase consumer awareness and drive sales/conversions, Vab Media identifies and builds relationships with relevant influencers across a spectrum of topic categories.
Influencer activations can include:
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored blog posts or videos
- Social amplification
- Event attendance
Our community building efforts connect you on social networks to the people in your niche, those who may need your services.
We do this by identifying the audience you need to connect with to build your market, and engaging them with your expertise.
We also help you develop a social media strategy to help you evolve your company’s following, products, and ROI. The more well-defined, it is, the more your company will benefit. Social Media does not replace your marketing strategy, it enhances it.
Have the power of referrals in your hands. If people are talking good about your products online, it’s more likely that more people will see or hear about your product.
Vab Media’s social media team can help you drive traffic, increase sales, build a strong brand identity and a community for your product. Our solution includes an optimized blog, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook design, and content population from world-class writers who provide virally enabled content. We also monitor your brand online and provide feedback on online “word-of-mouth” to help you make business decisions.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Work closely with our people and rest of our client’s social media team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Choose daily content and engagement for brands on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- We create viral image and video-based messaging
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes (verbatims) and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee the preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- We Offer key insights for improving programs to enhance results.
- Conduct and manage ongoing blogger outreach/key influencer programs on the behalf of clients.
- Brainstorm/ideate around program executions/campaigns.
We Use a Workflow That Lets Your Day Flow
Need some advice on how to manage your own communities? Check out our consultations page.
- From community management to marketing campaigns, your social networks are an easy way to communicate with customers, engage prospective clients, and gauge target markets.
- Are you engaging? Are people sharing your content? Are people talking about you?
- Find out how to leverage do-it-yourself online marketing strategies that can be used to build interest, drive powerfully relevent traffic, leads, and sales.