Local Online Search Optimization Services
We put your NYC business on the map, literally
Google says a third of all mobile searches are local. Every month there are more than 10 billion unique searches performed in the United States, and over 40% of those queries are local searches – these include city, state, or even neighborhood names in their searches – and Vab Media can help you make the most of this opportunity.
A local search typically includes a location modifier on a keyword and is used by customers seeking a business or product in their area.
Typical local search queries include not only information about “what” the site visitor is searching for (such as keywords, a business category, or the name of a consumer product) but also “where” information, such as a street address, city name, postal code, or geographic coordinates like latitude and longitude.
When these types of searches are performed, the search engines will often pull a geographic map of local business listings with important contact and directional information. Vab Media Digital Agency will optimize your local business listings for those geographically focused searches. “Near me” searches are becoming more and more popular because on-the-go searchers often want to find a business, store or office located as close as possible to their current location.
“Business listing information can also be distributed via the traditional Yellow Pages, electronic Yellow Pages aggregators, and search engine optimization services. Some search engines will pick up on web pages that contain regular street addresses displayed in machine-readable text (rather than a picture of text, which is more difficult to interpret)” – Wikipedia
Local search advertising specifically targets local consumers ready to buy a certain product or service. A higher percentage of these customers will purchase once they’ve found the locations where they can do business near them.
- Google states that (1) out of (5) searches on Google are related to a location.
- There are (400) million local searches out of (2) billion searches done every day.
- 9 out of 10 people who are looking for a local retail store, restaurant, or business will turn to search engines to discover their options and for reviews.
- These days 80% of the people who search online use Google. More people search online than use the Yellow Pages.
Let Us Help Your Business Rank Higher in Google Local Places
We have a deep understanding of how the Maps algorithm works and the factors used to determine rankings of local business listings. As well, we have a few tricks up our sleeves that can help give you a competitive advantage. We can help give your business a boost in the Maps rankings and guide you on how best to solidify your rankings over time.
Case study: Increasing Leads & Conversions through Local SEO Marketing
- Achieved #2 local search ranking for industry term ‘Coworking Space NYC’ In New York City. Previously 39th.
- Lowered the bounce rate from 36.51% to 3.28%
- Increased the website’s conversion rate to 4.86%
- Increased monthly book a tour form sign-up goal conversions by 3750%
- Check out the Case Study
If you want to be found by potential clients who are looking to buy right now, you need to be listed in Google Local.