Video Production and Marketing for Business
The importance of including video in your online marketing strategy is increasing for businesses, both big and small. In a web-motivated business world, most people have become visual learners. Google has integrated images and video in search results for the last few years; they call it universal search. This is a direct article quote from Google found on this link. “Google’s vision for universal search is to ultimately search across all its content sources, compare and rank all the information in real time, and deliver a single, integrated set of search results that offers users precisely what they are looking for. [Google] incorporates information from a variety of previously separate sources – including videos, images, news, maps, books, and websites – into a single set of results. At first, universal search results may be subtle. Over time users will recognize additional types of content integrated into their search results as the company advances toward delivering a truly comprehensive search experience.”
If you aren’t using video on your website, you’re losing the battle. 51% of small businesses plan to utilize video in 2018. Arm your business with the tools it needs to succeed. The latest Google Panda Update is now favoring Video content sites. Search engine spiders or googlebots are incapable of crawling your videos on your website. So how do you then have a video and still stay relevant for the web spiders. Search engine optimization for video is how. Using video content increases website conversions and user engagement. Studies done by many search engine experts have shown that with proper SEO performed a video is 50 times more likely to get a first-page Google ranking than a regular text page on competitive SERPS. Here are a few statistics that will help convince you of how necessary video is for marketing:
- YouTube has over a billion users – almost one-third of all people on the Internet – and each day those users watch a billion hours of video, generating billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18–34 and 18–49-year-olds than any cable network in the US.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
Follow these steps to get a professional video on your website, YouTube, and other social media sites to increase exposure.
- Let Vab Media help you storyboard and develop a concept for your video.
- With our team of NYC videographers, your video will be professionally produced and will be sure to make an impact.
- Finally, Vab Media can help you distribute and market your video online.
Contact us learn how using video can double brand awareness, increase your company’s revenue and your website conversions.
You want your to videos to be found
You also can optimize videos to come up for things people might be searching for related to products or services you offer. We optimized a high quality Gulfstream video to rank for a “commercial intent” the keyword phrase search “Gulfstream G550 Rental” for a private charter client of ours.
Here are some examples of videos we’ve produced or marketed for our clients: